My brother’s girlfriend and I have big cooking plans for Christmas break! Somehow we got the idea to bake Nutella cookies, so my mom has laid in a stock of Nutella, and we will bake away!
Adapted from A Busy Nest
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat liner.
- To the bowl of an electric mixer, add all ingredients, and mix until well combined.
- The mixture will be thick but should be moist enough to roll into 2 tablespoon-size balls.
- Add the balls to the baking sheet, and flatten them slightly with your fingertips or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for about 7 minutes, until they are cooked around the edges and still slightly soft in the middle. Let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then cool on a baking rack.
- Continue until all the cookies have been made.
Note: You can also roll your cookie balls into some sugar to give them a little sparkle.